BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baby Camel

Gosh, it has been soooooo long since I have posted anything! My last post was in December and then here we are in August...8 months have passed. Now for the updates:
Capri is now 20 months old, which is just so hard to believe how much she is growing into a little girl and isn't a little baby anymore. Don got a different position at the police department as the housing officer. I have started working twice a week with Ben Finch. And the biggest news; we are expecting again! This time it is a little boy and I am now 8 months pregnant! My due date is September 30th, which is just 44 days away! Whew, we've been busy!
We've decided on a name for this little boy; Campbell Nolan Boyd Nation. Campbell is my grandmothers maiden name, Nolan is just a name that Don and I both like, and then Boyd is Don's grandmother's maiden name. We have talked about just calling him Cam for short, but Capri has started saying Camel, so I'm thinking that will be what we call him for a while...."Little Baby Camel!" :)

1 comments:

Jill...Dale, Addie & Lilah said...

Glad to see you blogging again:-)