BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cooking

photo by: a.nation

I had a really good day yesterday. I took a day off at the office and I decided to do a few things just for myself. I made some bread, home made bread. I kept a loaf for Don and myself, then gave a loaf to a friend of mine. It turned out really good. I just love cooking, it is one of my favorite things to do. I am not much on baking, but I loved cooking this bread. Then Don and I went to the park and I took some great photos of the trees. (as you can see from above) The weather was beautiful and the leaves were gorgeous. Yesterday was just a really good day.

1 comments:

Krista said...

Hi friend. :) Sounds like an awesome day! I'm actually baking some banana bread today - I can't wait. Homemade bread (like you made) is some of the best stuff out there. Sure do wish you lived closer! Looking forward to keeping up with you on your blog!