BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 9, 2009

After the Holiday update

So my Christmas was busy, I guess that goes for everyone who is married and has to juggle a couple of family dinners in one day. Not to mention that my husband has been working second shift through the holidays, so that made things even more difficult. But they turned out great! Don and I got a lot of money for Christmas, and since when we moved into our house the shower had a crack in the bottom, we used our Christmas money to renovate. Now our shower is AWESOME! Other than that we got a few small stuff like; cookbooks, Don got some police stuff, clothes, and I got a really cool chair to go in the living room, along with a quilt rack. We had a great Christmas.

For New Years Eve, which is when we first met so we always celebrate that together, Don was working so we went out the night before to The Coppers Cellar in Knoxville, then to see Benjamin Button. We had a really good time going out on a date together, we haven't done that in while. The next holiday that is coming up is Valentines Day, and I LOVE Valentines Day. So I look forward to that. I'm thinking about making Don a surprise dinner, but I'm not sure what to make just yet. Let me know if you have any really good recipes I could try.

(I deleted the section about Bella)

0 comments: