BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 19, 2009

Snow Day

photo by: a.nation

Today was beautiful! It was the first snow that we have had in our new home. I thought everyone might like to see a photo that I took when it just started to lay on the ground.
As most of you may know, Don's grandmother past away last April. It hasn't even been a full year yet, and everyone is still making adjustments to life without Grandy. Today was a sad day for me, and even if Don didn't say, I know it was for him as well. Grandy LOVED snow! Today it snowed all day long. I first noticed it snowing at 10:30am this morning and it continued to snow until it got so dark outside I could not tell if it was still snowing or had quit. Don and I lived right down the street from her old house, and it only made me think of how happy she would have been to see the snow all day long. And how we probably would have spend most of the day at her house enjoying the view with her. "We miss you Grandy!"

1 comments:

joy said...

You know, i bet her mansion in heaven was COVERED in snow that day!