BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 18, 2009

More Word Photos

Hello everyone! I have recently added a few more photos to my "Word Photos" collection. I thought you might want to take a look.

To one person you may be the world. - Bill Wilson

Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart's desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him and he will help you. - Psalm 37:4-5

Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised. - Proverbs 31:30

I will sing of the Lord's unfailing love forever! Young and old will hear of your faithfulness. Your unfailing love will last forever! Your faithfulness is as enduring as the heavens. - Psalms 89:1-2

photos by: a.nation



1 comments:

Ben Finch said...

Well done Alison! You are rockin' it! I think this year for my birthday I need a signed original-- ha!