BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

Sweet Potato at week 18!!!

Okay, I know this picture is not the cutest thing we have all seen....but, that's the size of the little baby growing in my tummy right about now. Today I am officially 18 weeks along, and Baby Nation is filling out nicely, and getting larger. I am even feeling all of its kicks and punches now. At this point the baby is complete with fingerprints on his/her fingertips and toes! So it is safe to say now that I am over morning sickness...THANK GOODNESS!!! I am a much happier person now that I do not feel sick all the time. And I think I am in my "nesting" mood now. Yesterday afternoon, after Don went to work, I rearranged the office space/soon to be nursery. Since our house is so small, we have to convert the office into an office/nursery all in one. I have been trying to get things all in order on the office side of the room so we will be ready to start moving baby furniture in. Right now there is just a very organized desk and book shelf with a wicker chair, rocking chair, couch, dresser, Amos' toys, a baby bouncy chair, and a baby swing. A CLUTTERED DISASTER!!!...soon to be organized. Actually, I do not dread doing just that, as a matter of fact, it sounds pretty fun! What can I say, I am an organized freak!!!

1 comments:

joy said...

hey...i was talking with lindsey about a date for your shower, would it be selfish of me to see if we could do it before my new little one arrives? it will be an extra challenge to do that once he is here...so you tell us the date-anytime before august 26 :):) i will put it on the calendar. btw, what do you think of the new blog layout?