BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 14, 2010

My little one

pic taken by: a.nation


Capri is now 5 months and two weeks old! My, how time has just flown by! This little girl is growing like a weed. She is now smiling, laughing out loud, rolling over to her belly and the back to her back, she picking up small objects and is eating cereal at dinner. WOW, what a big girl! :)
I never thought being a Mother would be so hard!!! Infact, at first I thought I was just thinking it was going to be so hard...but NO, it's true....it is HARD! And, I am a stay at home/work at home (when I get the business) Mom, which is even harder!!!! Being at home and working in the home sometimes gets me down. I see Don with this whole other life (well that's what it seems like) at work...with his friends and different responsibillites...and it makes me feel like I have no other life than Capri, Don, Me and our Household. And it is ruff! And to top it all off, I want to have more kids....so I know that it's only going to get worse. But, a friend of my said that Capri is still very little and I am still transitioning into be a Mommy! And she is so right!
But don't get me wrong...I love Capri with all my heart and soul, and I have not doubt in my mind that she was created by God and was in His plans for mine and Dons life. No DOUBT!!! Being a Mom is hard, but I couldn't imaging my life without her in it!

1 comments:

joy said...

love love love that little hair band!! girls have such fun gear!