BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 21, 2010

Our Anniversary

photo taken by: a.nation


Don and I got married on May 20, 2007, three years ago. Man how time flies, but then if I stop and think about everywhere we have lived...lol...it seems like a long time.
We got married at Patton Chapel, which is the beautiful brick chapel on UTC Campus. I was not a student there, but when I was a teenager I went to a wedding there and I always said from that moment on that I was gonna get married in that church...and we did! We then had the reception at the Chattanoogan Hotel downtown. My wedding was the dream wedding I had been wanting since I was a small girl!
After Don and I got married, I was still in school at Austin Peay in Clarksville, we lived with my grandparents for the summer while I worked at Drs. Dearmond and Jones and Don went through the Police Academy at Cleveland State. Once school started back for me, I lived with a friend in Clarksville for a couple of weeks until Don was finished with the Academy. We then got an apartment together with my college roomate and lived there for 8/9 months. And I must say, these apartments were great! We will never find another just like those! While I was going to school Don found a sercurity guard job and worked there until April. In April of 2008, Don moved back home so he could start his job at the Police Department in Athens. I finished up school and graduated in May '08 with a Bacholor of Fine Arts for Austin Peay State University in Clarksville, TN. I then moved back, along with all of our things, and we then lived with my parents for 3 months. At the first of August 2008, Don and I bought our first house, in Athens. This is where we currently live with a new addition....Capri!
Don and I have been married for 3 years and can't wait for all the others years to come, new additions that may follow and to see what God has instore for our lives!
I love you Don with all of my heart and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with such and amazing Husband as you! :) Thank you for all that you do and for being the best partner there is!

0 comments: