BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 13, 2010

Quick update

Gosh! I just realized that I haven't posted anything on my blog since September! I am falling way behind!
Capri turned 1 in November and I LOVE the age that she is at. She is soooo much fun at this point and I already dread her growing up into such a big girl. She is just so precious right now!
Christmas is approaching us so quickly. Here we are just the week before Christmas and I still can't believe that it's almost here. Then comes New Years and then Valentines Day. Then I personally start to feel like winter is over and "bring on the warm days and flowers!" :) But until then I love to see snow on the ground, drink hot coco, eat warm dinners and spend evenings full of friends, family and laughter! Winter is upon us folks!
Well I hope you all enjoy the new picture I placed at the top of my blog. It is one of new favorites of our Little Miss!

0 comments: