BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Memorization

So it has really been laid upon my heart to start memorizing scripture. This is such a hard thing for me to do because I don't memorize, I learn. I have taken three verses that I felt are very important and memorized them. It has taken me a little longer than the average person to do this because it's just so difficult for me. So, here they are:

Don't worry about anything, instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done. - Philipians 4:6

Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares for you. - 1 Peter 5:7

When Jesus spoke again to the people he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." - John 8:12

And what a great blessing it has been for me to learn these verses. I take time every night to go over them and really think about what they mean to Christians and what they are saying to me. I encourage everyone to do the same.

1 comments:

joy said...

way to go!~!