BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Life

So I'm struggling with a few things now days. Things like friends and other things like not being in control even if I know that it's what God wants us to do. The good news is; Oh how I am growing in GOD. He has such a great plan for me and great plans for Don and I in our marriage. I just have to know that he will lead us to be what we need to be as husband and wife if we continue to give our lives to his will. I pray that God will light a fire in Dons heart so that he may become the spiritual leader in our family that I need as a husband and that our future children will need as a dad. I am struggling with my time frame that I have put on our lives, when God knows what his plan is for Don and I. I need to let go and trust that God will work in Dons heart on HIS time. I'm also struggling with a friendship that I feel is fading. Its like when you know in your heart something is not right with this relationship; where you can't put your finger on it but you think there may be a little anger involved. Are they mad at me? Did I do something wrong? Why don't we talk anymore? Where has this friendship gone? That is what I am feeling. I need to get down on my knees and pray for my friend. That's what is needed the most. To lift them up to God and to ask him what I need to do and if I have done something wrong that He will make that known to me so that I may know what to do to change it. Then today I took a walk with a "growing" friend of mine and we are going to start reading a book together called, Biblical Womanhood in the Home. Hopefully this will help make our godly friendship grow and our rolls as christian wives to grow. I look forward to this!