BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A little GIRL is in our future!!!


Well folks, here I am at 20 weeks!!! And what a difference there is in my last photo of myself and today. I've grown A LOT!!!
If any of you have not heard the news, Don and I are expecting a little GIRL!!! Oh yeah, I am totally excited. I have wanted a little girl ever since I was old enough to care about things like that. What are we going to name her? Well, as I have said in previous post...her name will be
Capri Violet Grace Nation. There is a song by Colbie Caillat called Capri, and everyone that reads my blog should totally find this song and listen to it. This song is what inspired me to name my baby girl Capri, it's such a beautiful song.
So I have a small story to tell about myself. If you don't know, Don and I lived in Clarksville, TN while I attended Austin Peay. Before Don and I got married, I lived in the dorms and had a roomed with Krista for a semester. Well, she made this elephant a few months ago (in blue and white to go with her unknow baby on the way) and posted it onto her blog. I fell in LOVE!!! (being the elephant lover that i am) She told me to pick out a color scheme that I would like and she would make me one as well. I picked out the colors; pink, green, brown, and white....really girly colors. Once we found out that we were both pregnant, whithin days apart, she asked if I would want her to wait until I knew the sex of the baby before she made it for me. Now that we know, it is really ironic that I picked out the color scheme of my nursery before I even knew I was pregnant!!!

0 comments: