BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 24, 2009

22 wks at the BEACH!

Today was my 22 week mark and Don and I are spending it at the beach! Dons parents happened to be taking their camper to Flagler Beach FL, which is between St. Augustine and Daytona, and invited us to tag along. Man oh man did we decide to jump on that. Don and I haven't had a vacation since our honeymoon...and considering that I'm expecting...we thought we might need to go to get some "me and him time" before the little one comes. We've only been here one day and I've already gotten 3 pictures that I wanted to post. :)



all photos by: a.nation

Now, onto Baby Nation and what she is up to this week...
Our baby weighs a whopping pound (prob. more now cuz that's how much she weighed last week at the dr.) and measures nearly eight inches long. She is about the size of a small doll who can now perceive light and dark. She can also hear my voice, my heartbeat, my gurgling stomach, and the whoosh-whoosh of blood circulating through my body. Not to mention the fact that my belly is growing on a daily basis!!!

0 comments: