BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 20, 2009

My Banana needs a dress!!!


Here we are at 21 weeks, and finally knowing what Baby Nation is going to be. This week baby girl is about 7 inches in length and 12 ounces in weight. If I'd like for my baby to have a taste for bananas, then eat up Alison...my amniotic fluid differes from day to day depending on what I've eaten, now that the baby is swallowing amniotic fluid each day, she will be getting a taste of what's on my menu. Her arms and legs are finally in proportion, neurons are connected between brain and muscles, and cartilage within the body is turning to bone. Yeah, grow baby, grow!!
I am excited to say that Don and I are getting ready to head out of state on a well needed VACATION!!! We are leaving this Thursday, July 23rd, and won't be back until next Thursday, July 30th. We are going to Flagler Beach, FL, which is between St. Augustine and Daytona, and we are so looking forward to this time together...alone...for it will be our LAST!

0 comments: