BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 21, 2009

Today I'm 26 weeks along!

Today I am 26 weeks pregnant and 14 more weeks to go! WOW is that scary!!! This week Baby Nation is now a full 2 pounds and measures at 9+ inches long. Her eyes are beginning to open and is now able to see - though there's not much to see in her uterine of a home! She now has the sense of sight and hearing causing me to notice an increase in activity when she sees a bright light or hears a loud noise. (Although I haven't yet!)
Overall I am doing really well. Baby Nation is a lot more active now and you can see my belly move when she gives me those nice kicks and punches! I haven't been exercising as much as I was in the beginning. It has been too hot for me to walk, but I know that I need to get back into it. My next appointment is September 8th. At this appointment they are going to do a glucose screening test, which will determine if I have gestational diabetes. So pray for me during this time because I really don't want anything to be an issue at this point.
I will keep everyone updated on how things are going in the next week.

0 comments: