BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 11, 2009

Week 29


Here I am again at my weekly post with another photo. Man how I am growing!!! This week, Baby Nation can be as tall as 17 inches and can weigh nearly 3 pounds. Though already coming pretty close of her ultimate birth length, she still has lots to gain. Over the next 11 weeks, Baby Nation comes close to tripling in her weight. Much of her weight will come from the fat accumulating under her skin, and as she plumps up, the room in my womb will start to fell a little cramped. Making it less likely that I'll feel hard kicks, and more likely that I'll be feeling jabs and pokes from elbows ad knees. By the end of this month, my baby's home can be felt around 4.5 inches above my belly button!
Due to my husband being a police officer and his crazy schedule, we are unable to attend any 6 week long classes. But, tomorrow at the hospital where I'm going to deliver, Erlanger Women's East, they offer an all day crash course in Lamaze. So, we have signed up for this class and I am excited to get there and learn all about this birthing stuff. Wish us luck as we tackle "going back to school."

1 comments:

Robin Nation said...

I'll be praying for Don. I hope he gets to see a actual birth on video. How exciting. I can't wait to meet my new granddaughter.