BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

36 weeks, pics, and appointment on the way!


Here we are at City Park School in Athens, on a beautiful fall day. I had some pictures made by Ben, and I love everyone! You should check out a few of them at: benfinchphotography.blogspot.com!
Well, Capri and I have made it to the 36 weeks milestone! And what a milestone it is! At this point every day is a milestone. All I have to say is that I am ready! :)
I do have an appointment coming up at the end of this week that Don and I are really excited about. Last week when we went my Dr. told me that I was dilated 1 cm. Talk about excitement!!! I'm just hoping that I have made more progress for this week.
Keep us in your prayers!! For my body is trying to slow down and my mind wants to keep up the same pace. Now this is hard! Just pray that I give in to my body and slow down! I don't need to over do myself.
Please just pray!

0 comments: